JOIN THE PLATFORM
Why sign up to the LEARN! Platform?
- Sign up to the LEARN! Platform to receive updates on the latest news, projects, best practice examples and material related to traffic safety and mobility education from across Europe.
- The LEARN! Platform provides you with the opportunity to create professional links with other experts and professionals working in the field of road safety education
- You’ll be the first to know when registrations and call for presentations for the Seminars open
- When key publications and resources are published on the LEARN! Platform’s website you’ll be notified via email
- Experts registered to the platform have the possibility to be involved in the preparation of the project’s Best Practice Guidelines on designing, testing, implementing and evaluating education projects.
Please read before signing-up to the Platform
We also don’t like receiving spam and will therefore ensure that every email you receive from the Platform is relevant and related to the project. We will not use your contact information for other purposes and will not share it with other parties.
The Platform makes use of a mailing list management tool called MailChimp to store your contact information and to send you emails. The Platform uses the European Transport Safety Council’s MailChimp account, however your contact information is stored in a separate database. ETSC, Fundacion MAPFRE and VSV will never use the contact information for purposes other than the Platform. In fact, in order to receive other information from ETSC, you need to sign up here for the ETSC Newsletters and Events notifications, ETSC Press Releases and/or ETSC Work-related Road Safety News.
By submitting your email address in the form above you are consenting to ETSC transferring and storing your contact information in our MailChimp account and ETSC, Fundacion MAPFRE and VSV sending you email messages from our MailChimp account. You are also consenting to MailChimp tracking your interaction with our messages (for example, by tracking which stories you click) in order for us to improve our communications. You will be asked to confirm your consent to the above in an email sent to the address you subscribed with before you are added to our list.
You have the right to unsubscribe at anytime and the right to update the contact information we hold, by clicking these links. Alternatively you can click the links at the end of every message we send through the MailChimp system.
Finally, if you would like to see a copy of the data we hold related to your membership of our email list, you have the right to request it. To do this, please email: email@example.com.
For more information on data protection and the new EU General Data Protection Regulation (from May 2018), please visit this website.